WhatsApp: +92 306 9004167,+92 343 8700069
Email: ali.shahzad.advocate@gmail.com
Imo: +92 343 8700069


Among the other divorce lawyers in cities of Pakistan, Advocate Ali Shahzad is the best divorce lawyer in cities of Pakistan. Ali & Associates have a team of best divorce lawyers in cities of Pakistan.
If a husband or a wife has decided that to not a live with each others then they can also dissolve their marriage / weddings through the divorce or the khula. For the better understanding of the procedure that the divorce can also be divided in to two following categories as given blow.

  • Divorce by husband
  • Khula by wife

Divorce by husband :-

As per Islam and law husband does not need any reason to divorce the wife but he has to follow the legal procedure to make the divorce effective. One the copy of written talaqnama / Divorce paper should be send to the wife and one copy also should be sent to the chairman of Arbitration council. THe arbitration council will also send notices to both the parties and they try to have the reconciliation between them. If no reconciliation takes place within the ninety days the talaq / Divorce will be effective however if the reconciliation between husband and wife takes place between 90 days the talaq / Divorce will deemed to be revoked and the ineffective.

Khula by wife Or Khula procedure in Pakistan :-

IAs per Islam and law a wife cannot take divorce without a reason. The reasons available for a wife to take divorce are

  • Husband neglected to the maintain wife
  • The Husband imprisoned for a period of the seven years or upwards
  • The Husband failed to perform his marital obligations for the three years
  • Impotency of the husband
  • Insanity of the husband for the two years
  • Wife married/wedding when minor
  • Cruelty of the husband
  • Immoral life of the husband
  • The Attempts to force her immorals life
  • Venereal of disease
  • Incurable form of the leprosy
  • Disposes of her/his property
  • Obstructs wife in the religious practice
  • If the wife cannot live with the husband within the limitation imposed by Almighty Allah

In orders to get divorce / taleeq the wife has been to file a case in family court which is called khula procedure in Pakistan. When they suit for the dissolution of the marriage/wadding is filed by the wife the court issue notice that the opposite party and if the husband fails to be appear after the due process of posting and the publication the court can also proceed with the case exparte and decree the case. In Other case where the husband or his representatives appear he is required to file a written statement following which the court will fix a date for pretrial proceedings for reconciliation between parties. If reconciliation between the parties fails then the court will pass decree for the dissolution of the marriage/wedding. After obtaining Khula decree from the court you need to file an application before the Chairman Arbitration Council of your jurisdiction for obtaining dissolution of marriage certificate or Nadra divorce certificate. Our Divorce law team is jarawala , jhang , chiniot , sargodha , khurrianwala , jehlum , Faisalabad , rawalpindi , lahore , bhwana ant all cities of punjab kpk sindh blochistan gilgit baltistan kashmir in Pakistan. Ali & Associates can also get you this Nadra divorce certificate within no time. Ali & Associates can also expedite the khula procedure in Pakistan for the clients.

Property Law

Property law is the area of continue »

Rent Law

Pakistan’s Landlord & Tenant continue »

Divorce Law

Husband can Divorce his lawfully continue »

Child Custody

Pakistan’s Landlord & Tenant continue »

online-nikah-procedure nikahnama-form nadra-marriage-certificate

Legal Help or Legal Advisor Court Marriage Shia Marriage Online Marriage Free Legal Discussion Contract or Proxy Marriage Christian Marriage
Court Marriage With all Legal Protection Family Law Divorce Law Criminal Law Civil Law Property Law Rent Tenancy Law Corporate Law
Property Rights and Personal Rights Law Nadra Divorce Registration Certificate Nikah or Marriage Procedure Pakistan Children Custody Law
Online Marriage Registration Pakistan Nadra Marriage Registration Certificate Free Law Books Pakistan Form For Marriage
Inheritance Calculator Income Tax Calculator Law of Inheritance Updated Data
Copyright © 2018
Ali Law Associates. All Rights Reserved.